A read-only archive of discourse.darkjedibrotherhood.com as of Sunday May 01, 2022.

What games/format do people play

EdemaKalinor

Hi I am returning back to the Brotherhood after an incredibly long break, I would love to get some gaming time in with folks.

I currently use xbox 360 and pc

For 360 i have the battlefield, borderlands, destiny series of games

For pc: i have tor but my pc has decided it wont run it anymore, i do have steam with bf2, and I also have Diablo 3 and star trek online.

I have not managed to find what games the brotherhood plays (if anyone can link me before i find it that would be great)

My handles for each platform are on my contact details if anyone wants to throw me a message, I haven’t had chance to look if there is a steam group to join, only been back a couple of hours :slight_smile:

Arthadonis

Firstly, welcome back mate.

Here’s a link to the wiki about the DJB gaming. https://wiki.darkjedibrotherhood.com/view/Gaming_Information#Supported_Games
There’s a list of the various guilds ect on the page that have been made for games and there are also links on that page that list the tier 1 and tier 2 games that can be played for awards. Chances are there are a lot more games that members play that aren’t listed, for instance I play World of Warcraft so if you don’t see the one you’re after in the list, you’re best off just posting a topic about whichever game it is and see if anyone else is interested.

We also do have a steam group, it’s just called Dark Jedi Brotherhood so it shouldn’t be hard to find. :smiley:

On a side note, i’m always up for gaming with DJB members so feel free to add me if you’re interested. My Steam name is Arthadonis.

EdemaKalinor

Many thanks, have joined the steam group, will request a join to the D3 clan once i get in game again.

OricRal

Hey thanks this was helpful for me as well!

EdemaKalinor

Thats one reason i posted, i couldn’t find the info at the time, and i suspected others would have the same problem :blush: