A read-only archive of discourse.darkjedibrotherhood.com as of Sunday May 01, 2022.

[2015-01] Contract 006: V’yr Vorsa & Turel Sorenn - Recon, A-Class

YukiSuoh

Sentinel Network Operations Center
Jedi Praxeum, New Tython

The Bounty Hunter stood looking at several screens, watching several problem areas on New Tython. Areas that were in need of attention, areas that deserved help. She shook her head and turned back to the rather diminutive desk she was given and glowered. Paperwork had a tendency to pile up and she always seemed to have a steady stream of it. Silently, she wished someone would show up and take something off her plate.

The doors hissed open and Councilor Vorsa stepped in, followed by the Proconsul. Xirini looked up and delivered a beautifully fake smile. “Councilors, what brings you to my own private hell?”

Turel laughed at the Cathar’s sourness and grinned. “You did ask for this job. ‘What needs to be done’, you said. Don’t complain when someone takes you up on the offer.”

V’yr shook her head as her old student spoke with the foul-tempered woman. “I am here to see if anything needs attention.”

Rin looked sharply at the Neti and blinked suspiciously. “What brings a Dark Councilor out of the Ivory Towers to handle day-to-day affairs on this mudball?”

V’yr shook her head and smiled secretly. “I go as I please and handle what I wish. Do you have anything that requires immediate attention? The ‘Ivory Tower’ as you call it will miss me before too long.”

The Hunter nodded quickly, glancing at Turel before she slid a datapad across the desk. “That needs to be handled with care and celerity.”

As the Councilors looked over the datapad, the Cathar forgot about them almost immediately and went back to watching the problem areas on the planet with barely concealed disgust.

x://_Encrypted File
x://_Passcode accepted
x://_Fingerprint Authentic
x://_Identity Verified: Guardian Peacekeeper V’yr Vorsa

Missions Detail:

Greetings Peacekeeper Vorsa,

In the city of Seher, a small security firm has surfaced undercutting the lowest bids by increasing margins. Typically, we would not be asked to handle such a thing, but it is believed that this is a front for hostile operatives from offworld. Investigate these claims and report back.

Good luck and may the Force be with you, Herald.

Regards,
-Xirini Kurai
-Network Operative, Clan Odan-Urr-
Authorized Signature(s)
-Voice Of The Dark Jedi Brotherhood-
-Grand Master of the Dark Jedi Brotherhood-

Parameters:
It should go without saying, avoid detection and do not confront. Your mission is to observe and report. Violence and interference is to be used as a last resort.

RowenaMagnuri

Contract Status: Defaulted
Current Grade: -2

As the original fourteen days for completion have elapsed, this contract has Defaulted. To request reactivation, simply contact the ACB Staff with your stated request.

RowenaMagnuri

With the new ACB Policy in place, contracts can only remain Defaulted for a period of 30 Days before being declared Forfeit.