A read-only archive of discourse.darkjedibrotherhood.com as of Sunday May 01, 2022.

[2015-01] Contract 045: Seridan Brehevik - Assassination, A-Class

Rajhin

Council Chamber
Arca Praxeum, New Tython

The sound of the wooden chamber door creaking open filled the nearly empty council chamber. Serdian gingerly shut the door behind him and slowly approached Turel Sorenn who stood alone in the well of the chamber, staring aimlessly at the high councilor’s chair. The Human seemed lost in thought.

“You sent for me?” The Miraluka inquired.

The Guardian shook his head as if awoken from a daydream and turned to face the Sentinel. “Yes, I have a mission for you. This one requires your unique talents and discretion.” Turel looked directly at Serdian trying to read his face. He hated talking to Miraluka sometimes, the lack of eyes really cut down on non-verbal communication.

Seridan gave no visible change in his expression, for he already knew what was being asked of him. “Is it Caho?”

Turel nodded. “Yes. You’ve read the Sentinel reports, if we don’t do something she will assassinate Gideon. I don’t have to tell you how serious this is.” He sighed. “I’d prefer you capture her so we can find out who sent her, but if you get her in your grasp do not allow her to escape. Eliminate the threat by any means necessary.” He handed the Miraluka a special datapad with tactile lettering and audio playback especially designed for the sight impaired. Well, traditional sight impaired anyway.

Seridan took the datapad then bowed. “It will be done.”

Turel turned around to return to his thoughts. Handing out death warrants wasn’t very Jedi-like, but it had to be done.

x://_Encrypted File
x://_Passcode accepted
x://_Fingerprint Authentic
x://_Identity Verified: Seridan Brehevik

Missions Detail:

Seridan,

See attached dossier and SENTNET reports. You know what to do.

May the Force be with you.

Regards,
- Turel Sorenn
- Councilor, Odan-Urr
Authorized Signature(s)
-Voice Of The Dark Jedi Brotherhood-
-Grand Master of the Dark Jedi Brotherhood-

Parameters:
Capture if possible for debriefing, but do not allow her to escape. Eliminate if capture is not possible.

Attachment:
Name: Munala Caho
Race: Twi’lek
Distinguishing Marks: Red skin, amber eyes
Affiliation: UNKNOWN
Classification: Kill or capture
Military Training:
Munala is a master sniper and gunslinger, her skills with Blasters and Dual Wielding are estimated to be Adept (+4) each. No agent has gotten close enough to her to rate her hand to hand skills and lived to report back. Approach with extreme caution. She is believed to be in possession of a stealth field generator.
Image:

RowenaMagnuri

Contract Status: Forfeit
Grade: Incomplete (-2)

With the new ACB Policy regarding Defaulted Contracts implemented, the contract will convert to Forfeit after being Defaulted for a period of 30 Days.