A read-only archive of discourse.darkjedibrotherhood.com as of Sunday May 01, 2022.

[2015-01] Contract 30: Xirini Kurai - Assassination, B-Class

Rajhin

The Silver Rancor Pub
Menat Ombo, New Tython

Xirini stopped just inside the entrance of the pub as Turel continued toward the back. The Cathar cocked an eyebrow in a skeptical disgust. “Another of the New Tython’s fine establishments I see.”

The Human frowned as he led Rin through to a secluded booth in the back. “It’s out of the way, quiet and a perfect place to conduct business.” He commented in a hushed tone as he located a booth that would serve his purpose. The bounty hunter reluctantly followed and sat opposite the Jedi.

“I have a mission for you that I need-” he glanced around to make sure no one was in earshot, “off the books.” Turel produced a datapad and slid it across the table. “This one is personal. This target has been going after me and my people and I want to know why.” The ex-gangster looked dead into the bounty-hunter’s eyes with a gravity that told Rin he wasn’t exactly speaking as a representative of the council on this mission. The Cathar nodded with understanding.

x://_Encrypted File
x://_Passcode accepted
x://_Fingerprint Authentic
x://_Identity Verified: Xirini Kurai

Missions Detail:

Xirini,

I need your particular skills for this one. A Mirialan bounty hunter by the name of Nei Varn has been sniffing around Menat Ombo. We have reason to believe she is targeting members of the Odan-Urr council but for whom and to what end is unclear. She is very skilled so proceed with caution; two Sentinel Network agents have already gone missing pursuing her and are presumed dead. Our last reports show she is not acting alone. We have a holonet hit on her from twelve hours ago, she is still in Menat Ombo.

We need to find out who hired her and why. Apprehend if possible but she does not leave New Tython alive. Two of our own are missing. I trust you know what to do.

Happy Hunting.

Regards,

• Turel Sorenn
    Councilor, Clan Odan-Urr
    Authorized Signature(s)
    -Voice Of The Dark Jedi Brotherhood-
    -Grand Master of the Dark Jedi Brotherhood-

Parameters:
Apprehend and interrogate if possible, do not allow to leave the system under any circumstances. Proof of kill required if not captured.

Attachment:
Name: Nei Varn
Race: Mirialan
Distinguishing Marks: Red and black hair
Affiliation: UNKNOWN
Classification: Alive preferred, Dead acceptable
Image: lastknown

RowenaMagnuri

Contract Status: Defaulted
Current Grade: -2

As the original fourteen days have elapsed, this contract is Defaulted. Should the participant wish to reactivate their contract, simply email the ACB Staff with your stated request.

RowenaMagnuri

With the new ACB Policy in place, contracts can only remain Defaulted for a period of 30 Days before being declared Forfeit.