A read-only archive of discourse.darkjedibrotherhood.com as of Sunday May 01, 2022.

[2015-02] Contract 059: Aexod Burgoo - Assassination, A-Class

MacronGoura

[2015-02] Contract 059: Aexod Burgoo - Assassination, A-Class

Temple of Steel
Sepros
Orian System

As Aexod regarded the inside of the intact lower levels of the Temple of Steel, he was met with a sense of the ancient nature of the place. Although retrofitted with modern equipment the temple dated from the time of Sith Lord Urias Orian. He could almost drink in the essence of the Sith of old from the hoary stones.

The Zabrak Shadow had come here to train with the elite from the Clan’s Warhost and Black Guard as part of his Knighthood trials. His Anzati master mentioned that he would find a challenge here and a connection to the past, and so he came.

His own skill with bladed weapons was adequate, and he had been tapped to teach basic swordsmanship to a couple of elite Warhost recruits. As the Zabrak showed them how to hold their blades and place their feet, he became aware of a feeling of being watched. Such feelings were common in old temples like this, but this one felt much more raw and new.

He turned to find the source of the feelings and saw a red-armored Sith standing nearby who he instantly recognized as the madman Macron Sadow. The Sith Adept nodded approvingly, handed him a datapad, and walked away without saying a word.

Power On

Analyzing Biometrics
Identity Confirmed: Hunter Aexod Burgoo

Loading Filesystem
Filesystem Loaded

Decrypting Files

Target: Temple of Fire, Sepros, Orian System
Assignment: Assassination, Class A

Mission Details:

Aexod Burgoo,
*You have been selected for an important mission. Elements within the workers of the Temple of Fire are smuggling baradium to be sold outside our system. Most of the work involving baradium ore is is performed by droids. Although the Last Breath Mine no longer uses slave labor, it does employ non-robotic overseers.

Someone among these overseers has been smuggling out the material and information. It is of vital importance that the loss of revenue be stopped, as well as any potential leaks of information regarding the isotopic signatures of our ore and our mining operations. Your target is a human male known as William Garland. Garland has some Force skills, and may well have trained briefly with the [Matukai] (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Matukai) warriors.

You are to track him down within the mine, kill him, and recover any stolen baradium as well as any communications items, information storage devices, or weaponry that he has. You will then bring them to the Temple of Sorrow to be processed and neutralized.*

Good Hunting.
Regards,
~ Adept Macron Goura Sadow
Authorized Signature(s)
-Voice Of The Dark Jedi Brotherhood-
-Grand Master of the Dark Jedi Brotherhood-

Parameters:
The Last Breath Mine is a dangerous place. Hazards include low lighting levels, poisonous ore dust clouds, unexploded detonators, hidden shafts, and malfunctioning droids. The mine is a warren of tunnels extending deep into the crust of Sepros. Given the relative lack of living beings in the mine, you are free to use Force skills and lightsaber attacks openly and should be able to move freely. However, using explosives can be dangerous given the often unstable nature of the shafts and tunnels and raw baradium within the walls.

Attachments:

Name: William Garland
Sex: Male
Species: Human
Height: 6’4”
Build: Athletic, Muscular
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Short, Brown
Distinguishing Marks Carries an antique vibro-pike and an ancient sword found within the Mine.
Classification Termination
Military Training Garland is highly intelligent and has some Matukai training. Garland is a talented martial artist. He is skilled in the art of Dulon and bladed weapons (+3 rating in each). He is a Force-user roughly equivalent to a Brotherhood Hunter. Although he does not utilize a lightsaber, Matukai are known to enhance their weapons with the Force for short periods of time, making them lightsaber resistant. They tend to focus on amplification of their body and senses as opposed to flashy force effects, and can harden themselves like a Juggernaut of the appropriate rank (in this case, Hunter).

Further Details: * Keep civilian and droid casualties to a minimum. Do not blow up the mine. Good luck*

Closing File
Unmounting Filesystem
Filesystem Unmounted
Erasing
Erasure Complete

RowenaMagnuri

Contract Status: Defaulted
Current Grade: Incomplete (-2)