PRIMARY OBJECTIVE: Defend the Termagant from Vizsla squadrons and potential boarders, and eliminate Vizsla’s offensive against the Ascendant Fleet.
Rubric and Rules
The Clan-Wide Run On will be graded following a unique rubric, located here.
- For participation credit, members must make two qualifying posts. For posts to qualify, they should be at minimum 250 words and be no longer than 1000 words. Posts shorter than 250, or longer than 1000 words, are ‘disqualified’, but do not disqualify a run-on or a participant, or the run-on from placing. They may be edited as per the Edit Rules below, but not after.
- A member’s snapshot must be added to the first “starting” post in the Run-Once once they post, but we will not pay any attention to loadouts in grading and realism will focus on general Star Wars/Brotherhood versus specifics Force powers and skills. Snapshots may also be added on the first post a member makes to a run-on and may be removed from that post and placed in the first post through edits by the Consul at any point thereafter.
- Members may write their alternative characters and NPCs into the run-on in addition to their main characters. Snapshots must be provided, and the use of alts/NPCs must comply with all other rules of this competition, including the restrictions described below.
- Only qualifying posts will be considered in grading; others will be ignored. Subsequent writers may choose to ignore disqualified posts, but they will not be penalized if they pay attention to them. However, if a disqualified post includes resolution to a plot/subplot, it will NOT be considered in Story grading.
- Authors may reserve a post position with a post stating “Reserved”. There may only be one post position reserved, and Consuls may request the reservation request be deleted if it has been up for more than 6 hours.
- Posts may be edited by their author before additional posts with content are made (that is, a post may ONLY be edited while the post immediately following it is Reserved). If a post is edited after content has been added, it will be disqualified.
- An author may NOT make consecutive posts. At least one other person must post (including reserved posts) before an author can make another post.
- Any post may be deleted within 10 minutes of it being posted, regardless of what other posts have been made after it.
- Each clan’s run-on must focus on its specific objective. Clans do not need to belabor arriving at an objective point: members may address their arrival in their first post, but a member’s second (and later) posts must engage with events based on the objective, or they will not count as qualifying posts.
- Members may only participate in one of their clan’s two offered run-ons.