A read-only archive of discourse.darkjedibrotherhood.com as of Sunday May 01, 2022.

[August Pilot] Contract 041: Revs - Assassination, A-Class

RowenaMagnuri

Commissioner’s Office, ACB Contract Offices
Lower Levels, Arcona Citadel
Estle City, Selen

The Onderonian frowned and glanced around after stubbing out his cigarette. He had been hearing odd noises on and off for several hours.

“Is something wrong, Master?” Jade asked curiously, having caught sight of the gesture.

“I keep hearing odd noises. There! There it is again.”

The Fade watched curiously as the Obelisk tapped the wall and pressed his ear to it. After a moment, Celevon pulled back and grabbed a hilt from his belt. “Master, I don’t think-”

The Prelate had ignited the blade and slid it into the wall, carving a wide circle. Once it was done, the Equite clipped his lightsaber back to his belt and thrust a hand out, forcing the section to bounce out in the next room.

Lilly and Sight glanced at the Onderonian with obvious confusion. “What are you doing, Edraven?”

“I kept hearing something through the wall… it sounded like wood being smacked together… oh.”
It was then that Celevon took note of the wooden practice weapons in both of their hands. “Carry on.”

“Are you going to repair the wall?” the Priest asked curiously.

“I’m thinking about getting rid of the entire wall and making this one very large office.”

A knock came to the Assassin’s door. Celevon gestured for Revs to enter, having sensed his apprentice’s Force signature the moment the Miraluka had entered their area.

“Why is there a hole…?”

“Don’t ask,” Jade sighed as the Obelisk grabbed an audible voice-over holopad. Celevon then handed it to Revs.

Mission: Assassination, A-Class
Target: Aaron Craun - Blue-skinned Twi’lek, Age 32 Years
Specifics: Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to eliminate this Twi’lek. He lives somewhere on Port Ol’val. He is a child molester and killer, but was released from custody due to the evidence being merely circumstantial.
Suspected Resistance: Minimal. It is doubtful anyone would try to stop you, even if you walked out of his home coated in blood.

“I think I will enjoy this one, Master,” Revs growled softly under his breath.

“We have our own brand of justice to deliver, Revs.”

The smile that crossed the Onderonian’s lips was chilling, to say the least.

RowenaMagnuri

~Fourteen days have elapsed. Contract defaulted.

Can be requested for reactivation by ACB Staff.

Current Grade: Incomplete (-2)