A read-only archive of discourse.darkjedibrotherhood.com as of Sunday May 01, 2022.

[DB Pilot] Contract 075: Sanarai Iridana - Recruiting, B-Class

OccultanIacul

Shadow Academy Mess Hall,
Lyspair, Antei System

Sanarai Iridana was eating in the Shadow Academy’s mess hall when a man she had heard about yet never encountered sat in front of her. The albino Human smiled at the raven haired Kiffar,distorting the scars on his face, and causing a tingle to run down the lightsider’s spine. The Krath smiled at the Consular as he set a datapad before her.

“Sight, what-” Sanarai was cut off as the Rollmaster raised one hand.

“You have orders from higher, and don’t try to tell me that you don’t have to follow them. I was a leader at one point in Odan-Urr. Besides, this mission would actually help your cause out,” His bit said, the Krath stood to walk away. Pausing for a moment the albino leaned in close to the Kiffar and whispered in her ear.

“Passcode is ‘Silence’. Send Revak my best,”

Turning quickly, Sanarai blinked as her former housemate had vanished.

x://_Encrypted File
x://_Passcode accepted
x://_Fingerprint Authentic
x://_Identity Verified: Sanarai Iridana

Missions Detail:

Savant Sanarai Iridana,

*You have been selected from a group of your peers by the Antei Contract Bureau to handle a sensitive matter. On the Planet Cirrus in the City of Ciran Brotherhood intelligence has heard of several possible Force Sensitive recruits. You are to travel to Ciran, locate and recruit these three individuals to join the Brotherhood. Once recruited, you will bring these three back to Lyspair for training. *

Good Hunting,Savant.

Regards,
-Sight Nortorshin
Authorized Signature(s)
-Voice Of The Dark Jedi Brotherhood-
-Grand Master of the Dark Jedi Brotherhood-

Parameters:
Travel to Ciran, locate the Force Sensitives that are rumored to be there. Recruit them and return with them to Lyspair.

RowenaMagnuri

Contract Status: Defaulted

~ The time for this contract has elapsed. Should the member wish reactivation, they should contact the ACB Staff.