A read-only archive of discourse.darkjedibrotherhood.com as of Sunday May 01, 2022.

Discord Roleplay

DeverrMalren

Hello; I’m trying to gather a group of people whom maybe interested in starting a possible Discord Role Play group. This is an idea for possible and expansive growth for the DJB. So basically the idea so far is to gather a group of people whom maybe interested. If you guys are into it.

As it would allow our characters to have day to day interactions as well as interpersonal interactions that are not only just stuck in fiction. But instead of just writing stories about your character. Now you are your character with others whom want to join in.

DashaJalaTalus

Interested. Though worried about execution is all. Im in various RP guild discords for a particular game, a small amount do discord RP.

JasonBlackWolf

very intrested. think it would be great fun

AuroraTavar

sounds fun.

ZuaqStarkiller

Sounds fun, im interested.

Rifall

Ahh I like the idea! I am in sevral test groups such as this, and its all in the exuction. Most start out big then people aren’t active and then it is dead. I would gladly join to see how it goes.

Malevek

I like the idea. I’m currently a Sith Acolyte in the Brotherhood, soon to be promoted to Hunter in a couple weeks. Hoping to make my way to Knight soon as well. I have a lot of ideas for where I can take my character, Malevek. Roleplay on Discord would help flesh out some of my ideas.

AuroraTavar

Just a follow up on this thread. Every weekend Odan-Urr does light/gray themed role-plays on our Discord. Feel free to join if that interests you.

ElyonDeNeverse

I am interested too. It great opputunity to make my character writing better. It will be fun i think.