A read-only archive of discourse.darkjedibrotherhood.com as of Sunday May 01, 2022.

Finding a Master

ScrymKoon

Is it necessary, recommended? I would like to find a suitable master but do not understand how or even when to go about doing this. All info is appreciated even if it seems obvious to you. Thank you for taking the time to read and/or answer this.

Revs

I met mine by hanging out in the IRC rooms. Just gotta find someone you click with and go from there.

Revs

Some on your Summit might help point you to one also.

Arthadonis

It is definitely worth it, a good master will help you with any questions and guide you any way they can. I met mine almost immediately after i joined(welcome message through e-mail) and he and i quickly got to talking.

After a while i inquired about a master/apprentice system to the leaders of my house and in response they simply asked me if i had a preference of who i’d like to be my master. When he agreed that was it, I was his apprentice and he’s been an invaluable source of information and an excellent guide ever since.

Arthadonis

By the way, welcome to the brotherhood.

ScrymKoon

Thank you the help is very much appreciated

Arthadonis

If you need anything let me know, i joined about 10 months ago so i might be able to help you assimilate more easily than the members who have been a part of the brotherhood for years.

VyrVorsa

I have sent you a mail regarding this very topic. Have a read and send me a reply as soon as you can :smile:
-V’yr
HOU Rollmaster