A read-only archive of discourse.darkjedibrotherhood.com as of Sunday May 01, 2022.

Get ready for another SW: Commander and PVP Tournament Event!

Windos

Got an update for Star Wars: Commander on Android this morning with the notes:

New features:

• Chapter 10 available for both factions!
  • New campaign event with Death Troopers!
  • PvP Tournament Events coming soon!
  • New units for each faction: Royal Guard Hero Unit and TIE Defender (Empire), R2-D2 Hero Unit and B-wing (Rebel)!

Improvements and Fixes:

• Updated PvP matchmaking formula.
  • Improvement to Troop Donations feature.
  • Healer Class units no longer change targets.
  • Fixed progress saving, Facebook login, and notifications.

Takeaways from this: Get ready for the campaign and PVP event just in case there are DJB competitions for them. Do it now so you don’t get caught with your pants down like I did last time :stuck_out_tongue:

Scarlet

sounds good

Misium

The new campaign starts in a little over a day. There was also some turret tweaking that was done today or yesterday… I’m not really sure what it was exactly, though.

Windos

Starting in 20 minutes for me. In a much better position this time around than last, but I don’t think I’ll manage to finish it.

edit: 26 Missions and lasting 4 days

Misium

Really? My phone says that it starts in 14 hours. Strange.

Windos

Honestly, I assume it’s a time zone thing (I live in NZ so I’m GMT +12 or +13 or whatever it is during daylight saving).

Given that @Valhavoc’s competitons tend to be “who can get three stars on the last x missions first” it’d probably make sense to judge based on the time remaining, which should be visible in the screenshot. This makes it more fair considering I could feasibly complete the campaign if I am on my game before it even starts for another member.

Misium

That explains it. I’m GMT -6. I don’t know why I was so surprised. I guess I just assumed they’d push out new content at one time universally like other stuff tends to do.