A read-only archive of discourse.darkjedibrotherhood.com as of Sunday May 01, 2022.

HSP ACC Challenge Thread

KorVaal

Hello ladies and gentlemen of HSP!

This thread is being started to help with organizing ACC matches between members of the house, simply post in this thread if you want a match, or challenge someone who has already posted. This works in a similar way to the Open Challenge function of the ACC, but allows us to tailor matches a bit more, for example if there’s a specific venue you’d like to have a match in, you’d prefer a three day time limit, want a longer post count etc.

Simply copy and paste the following template and fill it in with the settings you want to be challenged with. In the Desired Opponent section, put the range of ranks you’re happy to be challenged by, for example Journeyman-EQ1.

-Kor Vaal

ID:
Desired Opponent:
ACC Hall:
Venue:
Match Style:
Time Limit:
Force Settings:
Weapon Settings:

KorVaal

Seems only right that I throw the gauntlet down first :stuck_out_tongue:

ID: 1340
Desired Opponent: Journeyman-EQ2
ACC Hall: Duelist Hall
Venue: Any other than Sparring Room
Match Style: Alternative Ending
Time Limit: 3 Days
Force Settings: Standard
Weapon Settings: Standard

IdrisAdenn

ID: 3783
Desired Opponent: Any
Venue: Any
Match Style: Either Alternate Ending or Story
Time Limit: Any

Basically, I am game for any ACC stuff. :smiley:

MauroWynter

ID: 13927
Desired Opponent: Journeyman
Venue: Any other than Sparring Room
Match Style: Either
Time Limit: 3 Days

MauroWynter

Kor Vaal and myself are about to finish up an ACC match. I would like to face a new challenger if anyone is up to give me an opportunity.

MauroWynter

Still looking for a new challenger if anyone is up for a little ACC fun!

MauroWynter

Greetings HSP,

With all of the Coming Home excitement now is a great time to bring some of that energy to the ACC! Kor Vaal and myself are about to enter into a rematch taking place at the Shadow Academy. Intra-House ACC matches are a great way to get an introduction to other House members, expand the ever critical writing skills, and earn some CI’s for participation.

Always standing by for a match.

V/r,

Zagro Fenn

KorVaal

And I don’t intend to lose a second time. Not that I meant to lose the first time…you know I mean :stuck_out_tongue: