A read-only archive of discourse.darkjedibrotherhood.com as of Sunday May 01, 2022.

I like you, but

Maximus

I like the way Arch guides the Clan, but I wish he would give me a Star Destroyer!

KenathZoron

I like the way Max makes competitions, but I wish he’d just crown me king!

EdgarDrachen

I like the way Zoron helps within the clan, but i wish he would game more!

AuroraTavar

I like the way Edgar made his house in 7D2D, but I wish he would cover up that exposed wall.

Phebe

I like the way Aurora greeted me when I was back in the clan, but I wish she would have chatted me more.

EdgarDrachen

I like the way Phebe has awesome ideas and creates new things for Hoth, but I wish she was able to join us in chat more.

Phebe

I like the way Edgar continuously invited me to join the comps, but I wish he would be my mentor and partner

MauroWynter

I like Phebe’s avatar, but I have no idea who she is

Phebe

I like the way MauroWynter complimented me but I wish I would have known him at the beginning.

EdgarDrachen

I like phebe’s spirit but I’d like to help her meet her potential.

Phebe

I like the fact that Edgar is not an Egg, but I really wish Edgar would replace his name becoming Egg Omelete

EdgarDrachen

I like the way Phebe make a new name for me but wishes she had her own fun nick name too.

Phebe

I like the way Edgar tells story about Hoth, but I wish he would have told more about Baime.

EdgarDrachen

I like How fun Phebe is being but i wish she’d help me finish Baime. :slight_smile:

Phebe

I like how pleasant Edgar treated me but I wish I could be his god sister.

EdgarDrachen

I like how fun @Phebe is but I wish others would join us too.

AuroraTavar

I like how Alethia teases Mar Sul, but I wish she would kiss him already like she promised.

Alethia

I like the way Blade is better at my job than I am, but I wish she’d follow the competition prompt. :stuck_out_tongue:

EdgarDrachen

I like how Alethia points out Blade’s Fails, but is is a pain as a Con.

Rajhin

I like how Edgar gives me a break from playing support without asking, but I wish he’d stop stealing sheep :stuck_out_tongue:

EdgarDrachen

I like how Turel is the best healer but I wish we can record us drunk gaming.

LuaishaGresee

I like how Edgar spends his credits on Pazaak but I wish he could play against me more…

EdgarDrachen

I like how Aisha is a good friend but I wish there was another game we could play.

MaleikTheGray

You are cool Edgar but I wish we could talk more.

Phebe

I like how Maleik suddenly appear in the discourse, but I wish I would know him at the beginning

EdgarDrachen

I like How phebe is getting to know people but i wish she would talk more in chat.

EssikLyccane

I like your dedication to this competition, but I wish you lived in a closer timezone for Overwatch matches.

SarielDhejeuti

I like you Tarvitz, but sometimes you leave the toilet seat up

EssikLyccane

I like you Sariel, but I wish I did not need to keep double checking how to spell your character’s second name.