A read-only archive of discourse.darkjedibrotherhood.com as of Sunday May 01, 2022.

Idk where to post this but its for the shadow academy

Telos

so well i have bin browsing the shadow academy i have notice that one of the courses is out of date it happens to be ToR Basics I understand that it was back in 2.6 update but the server has changed a lot since then it is now a 4.0 so when I have bin reading the course and then wanting to do the questions I always want to do it in the 4.0 way of dong things since when u do a flashpoint for example there are 2 types of them now one is solo where its a normal flash then there is tactical no when u do a tactical flash point it puts u at a level 65 the highest rank in the game but in reality u are only 15 the level u can do it at now. From there the boss fights are even harder and some times easy cause the tactical of the old ways are not there see I play as an assassin on the dark side now in reality u want a tank a healer and two dps but when u do these tactical side of the flash points u can have all dps or all tanks since well u are fighting bosses u have three koto tanks sometimes more depending on the boss fight so there is always a lot of healing to go around and even in hard mood its the same but u need a armor rating of 200+ to even try the hard mode and there is still the story raids and when u do world bosses they have become more harder in the game so lets take nar shaddaa for example when back in 2.6 I was able to solo him with my assassin now it takes a group of at least 4 to event take him down since if u are a level 65 your level gets dropped down to the level of the planed so if its 18 u are level 18 u may have awesome gear but u are still that low of level yea I will have all your skills of a 65 I just wanted to put that out there cause I do wanna do the basics but its just a little hard to when u think like that

Alethia

@DacienVictae or @FarrinXies might be able to help you with this.

For SA course corrections, I usually email the Headmaster as well as the course professor and any other staff. Ideally, you’d submit detailed corrections but even just letting them know they need to look at a course is helpful.

DacienVictae

Telos, thanks for bringing it to my attention. I’ve reached out to some of the Fist staff who play TOR and asked if they will update the course.