A read-only archive of discourse.darkjedibrotherhood.com as of Sunday May 01, 2022.

Introduction Post - Jarron Quorr

JarronQuorr

Hello everyone - I recently joined the DJB (last night, actually) and in an effort to improve my rank and possibly get to know some of you, I decided I would make an introductory post of sorts. I am Jarron Quorr and I have been a Star Wars fan since I was a child. I grew up playing games like Knights of the Old Republic, Shadows of the Empire, etc…

I currently am an aspiring film composer, but some of my hobbies include writing, exercising, and “ghost-hunting” (basically, going with my girlfriend to graveyards just for the sake of getting creeped out and leaving).

I am excited to learn more about the DJB and get to know all of you!

Jarron Quorr

KhrysoMallus

Hey there Jarron and welcome to Plagueis and the Brotherhood! The best way to get integrated into the Clan and get to know the other members would be to hop on our Telegram Channel! Link --> https://telegram.me/joinchat/BF_aRUDgozPYuxnCYA7LYg

Bentre

Always great to see an excited, new member. Not from Plagueis myself, but I did want to take a chance to welcome you to the club, and wish you the best as you explore all we have to offer!

–Benny

RonoviTavisaen

Glad to have you, Jarron, and we hope to see you hop on TG regularly!

Lots of cool stuff to do in Plagueis - you can check out the competitions we’re running on the main website.