A read-only archive of discourse.darkjedibrotherhood.com as of Sunday May 01, 2022.

[July Pilot] Contract 028: Saskia Ortega - Infiltration, B-Class

RowenaMagnuri

ACB Contract Offices
Lower Levels, Arcona Citadel
Estle City, Selen

The Obelisk sighed to himself as he waited impatiently for the pot of caf to finish brewing. The offices had been quieter than usual, though that was likely due to the fact that the usual suspects were out completing contracts.

Celevon smiled to himself as the machine blipped to show it was finished, immediately pouring a mug of the steaming liquid.

“You know… I don’t think I would be surprised to find you mainlining caf,” a female voice said from the doorway.

“Caf is the nectar of the gods, Sask,” the Prelate retorted, sitting down at his desk as he cradled the mug. “Come in and have a seat.”

The Krath rolled her eyes at the sigh of satisfaction that left the male after taking a sip. “Seriously… No one should enjoy that drink so much.”

“Don’t poke fun at sweet addictions,” Celevon muttered, pushing a holodisk in front of the Archpriestess.

“B-Class?” Ortega queried, raising an eyebrow at the Assassin.

“I have yet to see you perform on a mission. Therefore, you can call this a test-run,” the Onderonian pointed out, sipping from the mug as the Cirran began reading.

Mission: Infiltration, B-Class
Target: Ava Acquisitions Headquarters, Naboo
Specifics: Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to infiltrate the Headquarters and steal a prototype tracking device. Before you make your way out, as a bonus, we would prefer that all of their copies of the data be eradicated. It goes without saying that you should avoid detection.
Suspected Resistance: Medium/Heavy. There is a security force that operates at the building during the night who are decently trained by our standards. This is obviously not counting the mechanical security measures, such as the security cameras.

“Any questions?” Celevon asked, noting that the woman had finished reading.

“Are there any rules against me snatching a few more prototypes?”

“If you want them, take them. So long as the mission is completed, I don’t mind.”

RowenaMagnuri

~Fourteen days have passed. Contract defaulted.

Current Grade: Incomplete [-2 Points]
Contract Status: Pending