A read-only archive of discourse.darkjedibrotherhood.com as of Sunday May 01, 2022.

[June Pilot] Contract 012: Ernordeth - Assassination, B-Class

NikolaValtiere

ACB Contract Offices
Lower Levels, Arcona Citadel
Estle City, Selen

Valtiere sat typing at his desk, taking care of small jobs while he sat in his appointed office. He could hear music floating down the corridor, probably from Celevon’s office. His face darkened. They were meant to be professionals! He slammed a fist down, making to stand…

…Before the music blessedly turned off. He nodded to himself, sitting back down. Good. He got back to his typing, his metal hand clattering loudly. He regarded it for a moment. It probably needed looking at…

A cough broke his contemplation. Valtiere looked up, regarding the impossibility before him. A pureblood Sith. A relic from a bygone age.

“Puer-Irae. How can I help?” His tone wasn’t as icy as it was with most other members of the Brotherhood. He actually liked the former Quaestor. His former Quaestor.

“I need something to pass the time, Valtiere. I need to get out there, see some action.” He cleched and unclenched his fists as he spoke.

Valtiere threw a holodisk to Ernordeth, the unit humming into life.

Mission: Assassination, B-Class
Target: Varel Olluan, Aqualish, Ualaq subspecies, 48 years
Specifics: Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to infiltrate the safehouse of the Shapris Cartel on Ol’Val. Varel Olluan is the man in charge of processing and refining their incoming spice before it’s shipped throughout the asteroid. It’s the purest spice we’ve seen, making the Shapris Cartel members are gearing up for a gang war. Taking out their top refiner will cut the cartel’s money, and nip this war in the bud.
Suspected Resistance: Medium. He works in a guarded lab with one assistant, under near constant surveillance. It will be hard to get in and out unseen. The man himself is likely to be harmless, but could be dangerous when cornered.

Valtiere smiled as Ernordeth looked up, a ghost of a twitch at his lips. “You wanted action, Puer-Irae. Don’t worry, this cartel doesn’t have enough pull for serious hardware. Last intelligence puts the guard count at 7. Hardly the cream of the crop, though.” He turned back to his screen, meeting apparently over.

RowenaMagnuri

~Fourteen days have passed. Contract defaulted.

Grade: Incomplete