A read-only archive of discourse.darkjedibrotherhood.com as of Sunday May 01, 2022.

Master / Student Run-On - Xantros & Rudolf Brand

Xantros

Rules

1. Only Xantros and Rudolf Brand from Clan Scholae Palatinae are allowed to post in this Run-On.
  2. The Run-On lasts until the 31st of January, unless the goal is achieved earlier.
  3. Minimum 250 words per a post.
  4. Edits are allowed until another participant makes a post.
  5. Participants are not allowed to post two or more posts consecutively.
Xantros

36 ABY, Ulr Uvi, Ulress, Caperion System

Xantros was meditating in his quarters in Sinagra Villa, the headquarters of House Excidium, when he heard knocking on the door.

“Come in,” said the Augur loudly.

As the door openedm the Duros saw a young Human, Rudolf Brand, who was a new recruit to Battle Team Tacitus Athanasius, House Excidium and Clan Scholae Palatinae. The man was also his new apprentice, whom he hoped to successfully train to the rank of the Knight.

"It is good to see you, Rudolf," spoke Xantros to greet his new student. "Please, have a seat."

"Thank you, master," replied the Human and sat down on a comfortable armchair. "Why did you call me?"

"I believe that we have been assigned to each other as a master and an apprentice," answered the Duros. "I would love to get more familiar with you so that we can conduct a proper training and there is no better way to learn more about each other than to go for a mission together."

"Do you mean that we will do something for our Clan?" asked Rudolf.

"For our House, to be more specific, but yes, we have a task to carry out," explained Xantros. "Our Quaestor, Seer Alara Deathbane, has been very recenty assigned as the Rollmaster of our Clan. However, before she departed to Ragnath, where the headquarters of Scholae Palatinae are located, she had left an encrypted datapad with a message for me."

"Just for you?" questioned him his apprentice.

"Yes and no, as I am allowed to take one more person to assist me in completing the mission," answered the Duros. "The task seems to be easy - our intel operatives have located a large cache of weapons that were secretly amassed by one of local crimelords. Our task is to destroy this weapon cache and retrieve anything valuable that we find out there."

„It really seems to be easy,” spoke the Human.

„Yes, but it may be a very misleading impression. Always expect the unexpected,” replied the Augur. „However, we will not know, whether we are right, if we do not go for the mission. Meet me at the main entrance to the villa in half an hour. Do not forget to grab your equipment on the way there.”