A read-only archive of discourse.darkjedibrotherhood.com as of Sunday May 01, 2022.

New Player Introduction!

OisinAvantel

Hi! I’m Ash, I’m 27 and I’m an artist. I make my own jewelry as well as weaving and other fiber art (that was my major!) I’m excited to be here

I used to be into SW when I was a kid and I’ve only recently returned to it after realizing I’m an adult and can enjoy it on my own terms. I’m currently working on Oisin, my first character. I plan on introducing a second! Thank you for having me, and I hope everyone’s having a good day!

CiaraRothwell

Hi and welcome Ash!

Oisin seems like he’ll be a fun character. I’ve seen you already exploring the Shadow Academy a bit and doing well there, too. Sounds like you’re having fun. There’s a great community here to get connected with.

I love that you do fiber art! What kinds of things do you make? I wouldn’t call myself an artist, but I raised sheep up until a few months ago and learned to make felted soap and dryer balls with their wool - which definitely included some Star Wars designs. And in the last Great Jedi War, I made a needle-felted Porg creation as part of a competition that turned out pretty cute. :slight_smile:

Glad to have you here! Definitely reach out if you have any questions about anything.

OisinAvantel

ohhh my gosh you raised sheep??? that’s the dream!
lately I’ve actually been doing more jewelry making and bead work, surprisingly. Unfortunately between now and when I made this post my brain has wandered and made a different character I wanna play with…oopsie! it’s all good though. thank you so much for reaching out though! I’d love to see the porg you made :slight_smile:

ViaTorrDuskk

Hey everyone. My name is Maggie. I was introduced to this forum by a friend, and I am looking forward to developing my character and chatting with other Star Wars fans.

RenKuryu

Welcome Ash hope you enjoy it here with us and have a great time.

SinyaAni

Hi, my name is Jesse. I’m a 39 yr old Alaskan. I’ve been a star wars fan since I saw a new hope as a kid and have dabbled in TTRPG, online gaming, and tt miniature war gaming. I look forward to learning more about the dark brotherhood. My first character is a reprisal of my current SW Combine character. A Rutian Twi’lek female force user named Sinya Ani.

Haytham

Hello, all. I never feel comfortable giving my real name on the internet, so anyone can call me Haytham or Sane. I’m in my 20s and have loved Star Wars since I was old enough to understand the movies.

I love mythology and fiction. I plan on playing a human Shadow who genuinely struggles with morality and walks the Gray path.

Lenoka

Hi everyone! My name is Lenoka. I’m new here and look forward to getting to know and writing with all of you. I also enjoy art and music. :smiley:

Shard

Hi! I’m Mia… I’m a huge SW nerd and roleplayer… this is the first time I’ve done anything like this. I do rp in Facebook groups but never something like this.
My character, Shard, is a grey Jedi who wishes to become a powerful force user…
I cannot WAIT to meet all of you!

AppiusWight

Hi Shard! A pleasure to meet you! You are certainly in the right place for fiction and rp, and I hope you have fun being a 0art of our little community. :slight_smile:

Shard

Hi! I’m soooo excited to be here! I have story already written for her… she’s actually a clone trooper in the Clone Wars… so not a grey jedi… i had to modify that…

GrikSpiceminer

My name’s Brent. I’m a website administrator and avid reader and prolific writer and Diarykeeper who lives in Missouri, and used to live in Michigan. I have been a huge Star Wars fan since my father took me to see the Special Editions in 1997. My character’s name is Grik because that’s the RPG character I created for my Star Wars website’s RPG boards. Have a good day all and may the Force be with you!

Bentre

Welcome to the Brotherhood, Brent. I hope that you will find this a neat corner of the galaxy far, far away and that your years here will be (like many of us) long and enjoyable.

If you need any help, any of us here or in your Clan will be more than glad to help you!

–Bentre