A read-only archive of discourse.darkjedibrotherhood.com as of Sunday May 01, 2022.

[November Pilot] Contract 051: Rrogon Skar - Recon, B-Class

RowenaMagnuri

Commissioner’s Office, Antei Contract Bureau Offices
Dungeon, Arcona Citadel, Estle City
Selen, Dajorra System
1102 Hours

Celevon lit a cigarette and exhaled a smoke ring into the air above him when a knock came to his door. Without changing his position or removing the smoldering cylinder from his mouth, the Prelate spoke. “Come in, Skar. What tweaks your fancy this time?”

“What?”

The Onderonian sighed. Loudly. “What kind of mission can I interest you in?”

“Recon,” the Kaleesh retorted shortly, obviously still recalling their brief confrontation in the Courtyard of the Citadel during their Consul’s absence. The Quartermaster’s hands drifted towards the hilt of the lightsaber on his belt.

“I wouldn’t suggest doing that. I’m sure you recall what happened the last time you fought with me. Which reminds me, I do believe this belongs to you,” Celevon smirked, drawing out a familiar mask, coated with dried blood. He tossed it onto the desk almost carelessly, paying no attention as the item tumbled off the desk and to the feet of the Juggernaut.

“I remember. You left me in a pool of my own blood. The next time we fight, you won’t be so lucky,” Rrogon snarled, summoning his mask to a clawed hand. He refused to bare his neck to the Human, as that could be seen as an act of submission.

The Shadicar gave a bark of laughter, exhaling smoke as he rose to his feet. He slapped the datapad to the chest of the Kaleesh, only releasing the device when he was sure the member of the Nighthawk wouldn’t drop it. “That was hardly luck, child. You just lack the skill and discipline to defeat one such as myself.” The Onderonian continued chuckling to himself as he tossed the cigarette into the ashtray.

The Knight saw red as his rage made the very lifeblood burn within his veins. A quick motion later and a beam of emerald leapt from his palm, slashing through where the Equite had been moments before. Yet…

The Battleteam Leader had vanished.

Skar growled to himself as he returned the lightsaber to his belt, stalking from the room with fury clear in his every motion. “This isn’t over. Not by a long shot!” The words were punctuated by the door to the office slamming shut behind him.

A moment later, the Onderonian stepped from the shadows, shaking his head as he picked up the cigarette and took another drag.

“Keep dreaming, kiddo.”

~()~

Mission: Recon, B-Class
Target: Mercenary Group that supports the remnants of the One Sith, Located in the Eastern Dune Sea of Tatooine.
Specifics: Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to gather intelligence and scout out the camp. Be certain to provide as much detail as possible, including the coordinates of the base’s location in your report. Should you be discovered, we will deny all knowledge of your existence.
Suspected Resistance: Heavy. Every one of the mercenaries and supporters that dwell at this location is an enemy and will not hesitate to shoot first and ask questions later.

RowenaMagnuri

Contract Status: Defaulted

~ This contract has timed-out. For reactivation, please contact the ACB Staff stating said request.