A read-only archive of discourse.darkjedibrotherhood.com as of Sunday May 01, 2022.

[November Pilot] Contract 055: Arvalis Raith - Infiltration, B-Class

RowenaMagnuri

Commissioner’s Office, Antei Contract Bureau Offices
Dungeon, Arcona Citadel, Estle City
Selen, Dajorra System
0800 Hours

The Prelate used a fist on his chin, pushing his head from side to side. An odd crunching sound replaced the silence with each motion. Celevon stretched, arching his back as a series of pops was heard before the male sighed in satisfaction.

“That doesn’t sound remotely healthy,” his Fade pointed out, her cold blue gaze flicking up from the disassembled weapon for only a moment.

“Are you going to complain about my ‘bad habits’ again, Jade?” the Onderonian queried, resisting the urge to make finger quotes. Instead, he chose to pull a cigarette from the packet before him and light up.

“I’m not going to waste my breath on your stubbornness.”

Celevon snickered, blowing smoke out of the side of his mouth as an unfamiliar presence approached the door.

“Did I come at a bad time?” A smooth accent came from the doorway, amber eyes focused on the Commissioner.

“It’s never a bad time to come,” the Shadicar returned instinctively as his mind placed the accent. Coruscanti.

The grin on the face of the unfamiliar person seemed to widen slightly at the innuendo. The man’s gaze flicked from side to side, his slicked back hair seeming to stay in place despite the motions towards Celevon’s desk.

The Onderonian ignored the vague impressions he received which informed him that the person before him wasn’t Human. No Human could bear an age past a century and manage to look as though they were barely into adulthood. “What kind of job can I interest you in?”

“I’m told that you hand out missions of a more… covert nature?” Though the Anzati had an ever-present grin and a slight mischievous sparkle to his eyes, the look behind them was off. Calculating. Analytical.

It wasn’t hard to spot, especially from one to another who presented a façade to the public.

“I think I have something to test your skills,” the Qel-Droman murmured around the smoldering cylinder. As soon as he found it, Celevon tossed the datapad to the member of Dark Forge.

Mission: Infiltration, B-Class
Target: Azani Corporation, Weapons Division - Coruscant
Specifics: Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to infiltrate the company and retrieve the plans on an experimental weapon that is currently in the development stage. They have yet to attempt a prototype and we do not want them to accomplish this. This is, of course, where you come in. You are to retrieve the plans and corrupt the computer system where you discover the data. Leave no evidence behind that can lead back to us.
Suspected Resistance: Heavy. This location is under an expensive security system and also contains a roving patrol of sentient guards.
Additional Notes: Transportation will be provided, should you require it. The Bureau can also provide any gear that you require for the duration of your mission. Return to this location upon the completion of your task.

RowenaMagnuri

Contract Status: Defaulted

~ This contract has timed-out. Should the member wish to reactivate this, please contact the ACB Staff stating said request.