[Odan-Urr] New member introductions

(Edgar Drachen) #41

well, welcome to COU and if you need any help feel free to reach out to Aurora or any of us on the summit we are here to help you.

(Aurora "Aura" Ta'var) #42

Welcome Hyle! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me or anyone else in Clan chat. If you have some time, let’s chat.

(Ladytuna) #43

Hi Everyone!

I’m Ladytuna,
You can call me Ladytuna or Ladytina as I go by either. I am a huge Star Wars fan and love to converse over such. Also from time to time I play Pazaak so if anyone wants to learn i’d be happy to teach what I know, or just play Pazaak! I was recruited by Maximus Alvinius so I wanted to send a big shout out Thank you @Maximus Alvinius. Any rate I am happy to meet you all and May the Force be with you Always!

Ladytuna

(Morgan B. Sorenn) #44

Welcome to the Club, Ladytuna :slight_smile:

(Edgar Drachen) #45

Welcome to COU Ladytuna.

If you ever have questions please let us know

Edgar Drachen

(Aurora "Aura" Ta'var) #46

Welcome Ladytuna!!

What are some of your favorite things in Star Wars?

(Volksven) #47

Same here, same here

(Aurora "Aura" Ta'var) #48

Welcome back!

(Volksven) #49

Why thank you. :smiley:

(Porticus) #50

Hello, all. I’m Porticus, friends and coworker with Chrome. I may not be the biggest talker or gamer, but I’m willing to help clan mates wherever I can. Diablo 3 is the only game I play, really, but I play it a plenty whenever I have the free time (though free time is somewhat rare). Regardless, I’m happy to be here and am ready to contribute to the great Jedi war!

Sincerely,
Porticus aka Gus aka Carl…just pick one; you can’t go wrong.

PS-I promise not to post any pictures of my Shwartz, as powerful as it may be.

(Aurora "Aura" Ta'var) #51

Welcome Porticus. It’s great to meet you. We have plenty of D3 players in the clan to play with and I think you’ll have a lot of fun!

Also lol. Shwartz.

Come join us in Telegram! It will be easier to hook you up with fellow gamers. :slight_smile:

Odan-Urr Telegram Invite (One of us, One of us): https://t.me/coudarkbrotherhood

(Talis DeMorte) #52

Hi im Talis. Ive been with the clan since we were a house and had some real life issues that affected my attendance a couple times. I have been pretty active all year with various projects with a small stint of inactivity but successfully came back and attained my knighthood and am working on EQ1

(TonyWhispers) #53

Hey Hey Everybody … I’m TonyWhispers,

I tend to go by either Anthony or Tony. I was brought into the fold by the lovable @EdgarDrachen. Mostly because of my SW fandom and for some online gaming. I’m game on PC and PS4. Happy to meet everybody, and feel free to give me a shoutout if you need anything.

Tony

(Bon Riverio) #54

Hey all, Bon Riverio here, potoran naturalist and grey jedi counselor in training. Life-time star wars enthusiast looking to get my feet wet with roll playing a star wars universe as I’ve played Dnd most of my life. Super impressed with this group so far and excited to interact with my house mates! The realm of possibilities awaits.

(Brenn Thaonlin) #55

Hey guys! I found this forum on Facebook actually and I have no idea how to operate this type of social interface… but I’m having fun so far and every is very helpful and patient! This clan is an amazing clan to be in and I’m glad to have such a supportive crew. CLAN ODAN-URR FOR EVER!

(Aurora "Aura" Ta'var) #56

Odan-Urr is lucky to have you all!

hands out cookies

(Dia Zoler) #57

Hey all. I found the dark Jedi brotherhood through Facebook and navigated my way here killing time at work. I’m excited to learn more of everything that this forum has to offer

(Aurora "Aura" Ta'var) #58

Welcome to the Clan Dia! You’ve already gotten off to a great start. I can’t wait to chat with you further on telegram.

hugs and cookies

(Dia Zoler) #59

I can’t seem to find information on my own about telegram. What is it and where can I find it?

(Ignise) #60

Whoops.