A read-only archive of discourse.darkjedibrotherhood.com as of Sunday May 01, 2022.

Only The Truly Insane

TyronKesh

Only those who are truly Insane see the world as it truly is not as we want it to be. Only the Insane can see that Peace is a lie and that there will always be war and chaos until the end of days. Only the Insane see that Equality is a lie, there are those who are weak and those who are strong and the weak will always serve the strong, only the Insane see that this is the natural order of the Universe. Equality is a lie. A myth to appease the masses. Simply look around and you will see the lie for what it is! There are those with power, those with the strength and will to lead. And there are those meant to follow – those incapable of anything but servitude and a meager, worthless existence. The Insane know that Equality is a perversion of the natural order!.. It binds the strong to the weak. They become anchors that drag the exceptional down to mediocrity. Individuals destined and deserving of greatness have it denied them. They suffer for the sake of keeping them even with their inferiors. The weak will always be victims. That is the way of the universe. The strong take what they want, and the weak suffer at their hands. That is their fate; it is inevitable. Only the strong survive, because only the strong deserve to. You may think that the strong don’t know what its like to suffer but that is just another lie you tell yourself to excuse your weakness. I know what it means to suffer. I used to be a victim. But I refused to accept my lot in life. I made myself strong. Those who are victims have no one to blame but themselves. They do not deserve pity; they are victims because of their own failures and weaknesses. The Insane are the only ones who can see the Universe clearly while the those who are Sane are blinded from, the inevitable truth of the Universe, only the Insane are truly… Free.

TyronKesh

I think this is some of the best writing I’ve ever done

Durbin

After reading this I will embrace and feed my insanity