A read-only archive of discourse.darkjedibrotherhood.com as of Sunday May 01, 2022.

Proconsul of Clan Taldryan Open for Applications - Dark Jedi Brotherhood

Howlader

With the retirement of Yacko, and my appointment as Consul - I am in need of a Proconsul. Thing is, this is not a traditional Proconsul application period. While the selected applicant will start off as Taldryan's second in command, what we're hoping for is that if this person excels as Proconsul, he or she will assume the position of Consul after a number of months of training and mentorship. Applications are open to members of any unit in the Brotherhood, and there are no rank restrictions, though past experience in leadership will play a role in the selection.

The application period will run from right now, until Wednesday, May 4 at 11:59pm Eastern. Given that this application is both for Proconsul, and ideally for a future Consul, please send your applications to myself ([Log in to view e-mail addresses]), Mav ([Log in to view e-mail addresses]), and Sarin ([Log in to view e-mail addresses]). If you have any questions regarding this process, do not hesitate to contact me.

I'm not going to list out qualifications or a preferred format for applications, but here are some things you should think about:

• Thinking about the current state of Taldryan, where do you think its strengths as a clan are?

• How would you, as the successful candidate, continue those strengths?

• What are some of the clan's weaknesses?

• What is your plan to mitigate and turn around these weaknesses?

• What do you know of Taldryan's fictional direction, and where would you like to see it go?

• What do you think Taldryan's leadership is doing wrong, and how would you fix or change that?

• What special traits do you possess that will make you the best choice for Proconsul, and eventually Consul?

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/news/djb-news-proconsul-of-clan-taldryan-open-for-applications
KeirdaghCantor

noooo

HalcyonRokir

Dammit, that’s my line!