A read-only archive of discourse.darkjedibrotherhood.com as of Sunday May 01, 2022.

Sentence Run-On III (Revenge of the…Rainbows?)

AtyiruEntar

Greetings, Arconans.

Like previous incarnations of it, this Sentence Run-On follows exactly as title describes. The outline is as follows:

• Write one sentence for each of your posts.
  • Follow continuity of previous posts (at your own risk).
  • Sentence length has no restrictions, but a good ballpark is 7-10. Watch for run ons.
  • You may only post twice consecutively at any given point in the RO. Posting consecutively three or more times will get you DQ’d.
  • Keep it PG-13 and, if in doubt, ask.

Have fun! Your prompt sentence is:

“Arconans! I am officially declaring today a holiday, because reasons, so all duties are suspended for the next twenty-four hours!” rang out the Shadow Lady’s voice on every open channel and communicator across Selen.

Strestrongarmis

Kordath is sitting on his favorite stool at the Tipsy Rancor, wondering what sorcery has allowed the Shadow Lady to speak into his brain while he drinks, before realizing it was an intercom.

RowenaMagnuri

“Did she just use mass Telepathy on us, Bleu?” Celevon frowned as he finished his glass, glancing over at the Ryn.

Strestrongarmis

“Oh, you caught that too huh…nah, but I am worried about whats in these bloody drinks, mate.”

AayhanBeviin

Nath looked up from her drink sighing with irritation.

Kashiro

Uji stepped through the door, his appearance haggard, obviously in need of a drink.

Strestrongarmis

“UUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuujiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Drink! Now!”

AayhanBeviin

Without a second glance Nath ordered Uji a drink as he plopped himself down next to her.

Kashiro

“Appreciated” the Obelisk muttered. “Not often all of us make it in here at once, why do I have a suspicion this has been planned by someone?”

Strestrongarmis

With a stumble in his step, Kordath approaches and salutes Uij, “Capt’in!”

RowenaMagnuri

Celevon rolled his eyes and lit a cigarette as the Ryn somehow managed to poke himself in his eye.

Kashiro

“Kordath, I am no longer your Captain. Now sit down before you lose something or get captured by the floor.”

MareLittus

The sudden sound of Atty’s voice awoke Celahir, hazily looking around him trying to remember where he was.

AayhanBeviin

Nath gave him a swift kick under the table in the hopes of assisting.

Maenaki

K’tana came running into the bar with an excited giggle before leaping onto Celevon’s lap and waving frantically to the barkeeper.

MareLittus

“Di’kut.” Celahir shouted at Nath, “Don’t go around just kicking people!”

AayhanBeviin

“I was merely assisting you.” Nath replied in perfect Mando’a as she glared at K’tana’s loud entrance.

Maenaki

K’tana sprawled out over Celevon’s lap, her legs crossed over a knee and she waved frantically at everyone with a giggle, “Oh hai guys, what’s goin’on?”

MareLittus

Celahir decided this place was too busy for him and stood up to leave.

Kashiro

“Celahir. Stay and drink, wouldn’t want to leave us Galerans outnumbered would you?” Uji gestured for another round.

MyrjiErinos

Mks popped out from behind the counter, blocking the bartender in her path, “What’s that? And those? And what are they?”

Riverche

Ushering MksEhn to the nearest seat, “Set down and let the bartender do her job.”

MyrjiErinos

Mks touched her arm, a serious look on his face, “But I must know what a ‘shaker’ is.”

Riverche

“It’s a container with a lid used to mix drinks. Now, sit and let the bartender do her job.”

Maenaki

K’tana suddenly pipped up, her lilting voice piercing through the bar as she shrieked, “YOU’RE NOT HIS SUPERVISOR!”

DrevisMonarch

Wanders around the place for a little while before sitting at the bar. “One round…”

MyrjiErinos

“One round…”

“She’s not round! She’s barkeep shaped! I feel very uncomfortable right now.” He said, to no one in particular.