A read-only archive of discourse.darkjedibrotherhood.com as of Sunday May 01, 2022.

Sith = Victory

TyronKesh

Sith = Victory
By Jerimiah Anthony Wright

Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The dark side is about survival. It’s about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual. The Jedi are slaves to the Light while the Sith are the Masters of the Dark, we see the universe as it is and are willing to go the long mile to make it perfect as we see fit, the Rule of Two ensured that the Sith would rule the Galaxy, This is the way of our Order. An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal. It has been said that anyone who knows the ways of the Force can set her- or himself up as a King on any world where only she or he knows the ways of the Force. Any Jedi could do this. But the Jedi, fools that they are, adhere to a religion in which the Force is used only in the service of others. How shortsighted of them. Is that not why they lost the galaxy to the dark side? The Sith see the Universe as it is, only the Strong can Survive, while the weak cower and die. We the Sith accept our emotions and use them to our give us strength. We accept the reality of Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is our ally. I have studied both sides of the Force. I have studied the Jedi and all of their teachings and beliefs and I have found nothing but weakness in them. I have studied the Sith and all their teachings and beliefs and found great power and potential in them. To be a Sith is to have power, taste freedom and to know victory.

TyronKesh

So what do y’all think?

TyronKesh

I just updated the writing hope you all enjoy