A read-only archive of discourse.darkjedibrotherhood.com as of Sunday May 01, 2022.

Star Wars LCG

GryffonCantor

For all of those who are unaware, or haven’t thought of it recently, there is an LCG(Living Card Game) for Star Wars. This game is produced by Fantasy Flight Games(a pretty good company in the business).

The official site for the game is here:
Star Wars LCG

While primarily a physical product, there are unofficial ways in which to play the game online. This makes use of a program called Octgn( available here), using a plugin(available here).

In addition on the official site is a video tutorial of the game, link here for ease.

So, I was curious what people think, and if they’re interested in trying some games.

HalcyonRokir

I’ll be trying it out to see how easy it is to use. I’ve actually wanted to play this game, as my friend owns an actual copy of it, but just never had a chance. It looks fun, so I’ll at least give it a shot to.

RaxVonKlug

I might be interested in this. I’ll play around with the OCTGN.

MacronGoura

This looks pretty interesting- I might be interested too.

QormusAquila

Did anything ever come of this?

GryffonCantor

Sorry, for the delay in response. I haven’t done anything with the LCG and the DB as of yet. However, that doesn’t mean that I’m not still interested in getting it going.