A read-only archive of discourse.darkjedibrotherhood.com as of Sunday May 01, 2022.

Star Wars Rebels: Imperial Agent Kallus - Dark Jedi Brotherhood

system

It's been a bit of time since we've had an update on the upcoming animated series Star Wars: Rebels. Anyways, breaking up on twitter and the webs today is an introduction to a brand new character.. one who is surely going to make some old timer's like me happy...

I present to you... Imperial Agent Kallus, of the ISB.

Oh, and just for funzies... check out the "From Star Wars to Jedi" Series on Youtube, Narrated by Luke Skywalker himself.

Hope everyone enjoys!

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/news/star-wars-news-star-wars-rebels-imperial-agent-kallus
KeirdaghCantor

I’m getting really excited about Rebels tbh. It took me a long time to get in on the Clone Wars bandwagon, but now that I did… well, I’m just glad we’re getting to see a bit more of the less jedi-centric side of the fight during the rebellion now, not to mention that an ISB Agent kicking ass without Force powers will be pretty epic as well.

HalcyonRokir

Yeah, I really enjoyed Clone Wars. The characterization was so much better than the movies, so I’m really hoping they pull off something similar here. I’m also hoping they have a few Clone Wars characters pop up here and there during the course of this series.

ZanetXox

I liked the brief montage of concept art detailing their discussion as to his skin tone. I see they went with the classic white. Guy seems cool, maybe he’ll be the Vader to the Inquisitor’s Palpatine or something. Looking forward to the fall!

CallusBoamar

Kallus you say? Sounds a bit too familiar to be a coincidence. I think I’ve been theif-d.

ZanetXox

Buy a lawyer and get to suing! The Mouse loves lawsuits!

KeirdaghCantor

Aabs, you don’t BUY lawyers, you hire them :stuck_out_tongue:

HalcyonRokir

Yeah, you buy Judges. Get it right :stuck_out_tongue:

CallusBoamar

I thought you bought juries?

KeirdaghCantor

You can buy them too, but it’s cheaper to threaten them.