Taldryan - New Member Introductions!

(Aidan Kincaid) #1

Hey all, this is a thread for new members of Taldryan to introduce themselves to the rest of us. It also serves as one of your early promotion requirements, so feel free to start up a conversation right away.

(Gorn Daa'murk) #2

Hi,
A new member here… looking forward for a new adventure on DB

(Keirdagh Taldrya Cantor) #3

Welcome aboard Gorn! Let us know if you have any questions or need help with anything.

(Aidan Kincaid) #4

Hey Gorn. Welcome to Tal.

(Halcyon Rokir Taldrya) #5

Woo…said hi to you on IRC already, but welcome again! Glad to have you aboard!

(Omega Kira) #6

Howdy,
My name is Omega Kira. I’m currently working on my character’s back story; as it pertains to my renewed involvement with the DB…DJB. I was around before the Exodus. I was a member of the New Imperium for a while. I doubt there’s many who recognize me these days; though some have. I’m formally a House Ar’Kell member, when I was with the DB. Excited to be in Clan Tal; seems like my kind of place. I’m going through the paces to get “leveled up” through my journeyman. None the less, here I am!

-Omega Kira

(Keirdagh Taldrya Cantor) #7

Welcome to the forums and back to the DB Kira. Glad you found your way up onto them. If you have any questions, feel free to toss out a question here or on IRC.

(Artorias) #9

Hi Hi :slight_smile:

(Keirdagh Taldrya Cantor) #10

Welcome aboard Artorias! Check your email for some extra information from our lovely rollmaster @Howlader!

(Artorias) #11

Yes sir.

(Dracus) #12

Hi im new ready to serve

(Halcyon Rokir Taldrya) #13

Hey Dracus, welcome to the Clan! It appears that your e-mail is bouncing. Would you be able to confirm what your actual e-mail is, or perhaps log into the DB site and double-check to see if it is correct. We have been trying to contact you, but have been getting bounced back.

(Dracus) #14

sorry bout that not been on my email for a while

(Keirdagh Taldrya Cantor) #15

Right now the current email address you have on file with us isn’t working, could you email me and @HalcyonRokir asap? Thanks @Dracus Our email addresses are: yacks@darkjedi.club and dbhalcyon@gmail.com

(Arisandi Cakradinata) #16

Good day fellow!

Please kindly introduce myself. My short name is Sandi. I am fresh brand new to the Dark Jedi Brotherhood.
Currently I am writing and developing a character (sheet) and looking forward to be actively participate in ACC.

Thank you!

(Keirdagh Taldrya Cantor) #17

Welcome to the Dark Brotherhood @Arisandi!

It looks like you’re a member of House Satele Shan over in Clan Odan Urr, and I know my colleagues Ji and @Solari would love to help you out learning the ropes in the Antei Combat Centre, best of luck!

(Wagglehorn) #18

Checking in, folks. New guy here. I came from the TIE Corps (still fairly active over there) and am looking forward to jumping in!

Right now I’m primarily playing SWTOR…but see that there is a good Diablo 3 following here as well. Very intrigued!

(Armags) #19

hey mate.

ToR is…well we play but I wouldn’t call us progressive raiders. Yes D3 is alive and whored quite often.

Welcome to the clan

(Wagglehorn) #20

Holy smokes, I just realized I created another intro post on this. Sorry for the double post! But yes, I am back in action and excited to be here.

(Keirdagh Taldrya Cantor) #21

Don’t worry about double posts @Sparky. It looks like you’re actually a member of Scholae Palatinae though and this is the Taldryan thread. I’m sure your Clanmates over in CSP would love to hear from you on their board though!

Either way, welcome back and I hope you enjoy your time in the DB :slight_smile: