A read-only archive of discourse.darkjedibrotherhood.com as of Sunday May 01, 2022.

Taldryan Proconsul Report #13 – In a galaxy far far away… - Dark Jedi Brotherhood

system

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Less than a day from now, I’ll be watching the new Star Wars movie, and my ability to keep the excitement down is failing. I am pumped! I am excited! And I started staying away from most of the internet starting this morning, and I am going to ramp that internet lockdown into full gear tomorrow morning. I have watched trailers and seen posters, but those have kept the plot details to a minimum, and I have no desire to change those minimums until after I see the movie. After that? All the analysis!

To that end though, I’ll echo my comments from a month or two ago, as well as those from the Consul and the Dark Council. Be careful with talking about the new movie once you’ve seen it. #DB and #taldryan on IRC should be considered spoiler free zones, and so should the main club-wide and clan telegram channels.

With the release of the new movie? Expect to see some plot developments out of both Taldryan and the Dark Council. I for one am excited to see where our universe can go when we’re all let off the leash of waiting for The Force Awakens!

Taldryan News

Taldryan has had a number of new members join us in the past while as well as a couple of people that have come back! They are as follows:

• Augar Saskuatcha (aka Queko!) has returned to Taldryan from the rogues. Welcome back Little Quejo!

• Knight Ondur has returned from the rogues! Welcome back Ondur!

• Neophyte Xylnn WolfStalker has also come back to us from the rogues. He’s already taken a huge bite out of the Shadow Academy, and was promoted to his current rank on the 12th!

• Aen Van Del joined us about a week ago, and has already plowed his way through to be a Neophyte! He’s apprenticed to Warrior Omega Kira.

• Rosalyn May joined us at the end of November and is currently making her way through the Brotherhood as Novice!

Taldryan Accolades

Since my last report on this (late October) Taldryan members have been recognized with the following honours:

• Rosalyn May was promoted to Novice

• Jedd Kunar was promoted to Novice and to Proselyte

• Ulim Paxiom was promoted to Novice and to Proselyte

• Aen Van Dal Paxiom was promoted to Novice and to Proselyte

• Xylnn WolfStalker was promoted to Proselyte

• Tyron Cruciatus Kesh was promoted to Acolyte and Hunter

• Aiden Lee was promoted to Knight

Medals
  • Rosalyn May earned a Crescent with Sapphire Star

• Jedd Kunar earned a Crescent with Sapphire and Amethyst Star

• Ulim Paxiom earned a Crescent with Sapphire and Emerald Star

• Djasei Brevis earned a Crescent with Sapphire Star

• Tyron Cruciatus Kesh earned 2 Crescents with Topaz Star, two Clusters of Ice, 20 Clusters of Fire

• Aiden Lee earned a Dark Cross, Crescents with the following stars: 4 Ruby, 1 Amethyst, 2 Sapphire, 2 Emerald, 1 Topaz, 19 Clusters of Ice, 130 Clusters of Fire.

• Bobecc Varga earned a Crescent with Emerald Star

• Kooks earned 15 Clusters of Fire

• Catmatui earned Crescents with the following stars: 1 Ruby, 3 Sapphire, 1 Topaz

• Nobilus earned 2 Crescents with Diamond Star, 2 Pendants of Blood, 202 Clusters of Fire

• Kookimarissia Mimosa-Inahj earned Crescents with Ruby and Topaz Stars, 17 Clusters of Fire

• Aiden Dru earned a Scroll of the Master, a Crescent with Emerald Star, 1 Pendant of Blood

• Armags C'Hiesa earned a Pendant of Blood, 34 Clusters of Fire, 246 Clusters of Earth

• Rathus Marr earned 15 Clusters of Earth

• Nero Inferni earned a Crescent with Topaz Star, a Pendant of Blood, 404 Clusters of Fire, 16 Clusters of Earth

• Rax Von-Klug earned Crescents with Diamond and Amethyst Stars, 115 Clusters of Fire, 25 Clusters of Earth

• Kenath Zoron earned Crescents with the following stars: 4 Sapphire, 2 Emerald, 1 Topaz, 78 Clusters of Fire

• Arvalis Raith earned a Crescent with Ruby Star, 1 Cluster of Fire

• Gryffon De'Urtha Cantor earned a Crescent with Ruby Star, a Pendant of Blood, 24 Clusters of Fire, 4 Clusters of Earth

• Raistline Taldrya Majere earned Crescents with the following stars: 3 Emerald, 1 Sapphire, 4 Clusters of Earth

• Raiju Kang earned Crescents with Sapphire and Topaz stars, 6 Clusters of Fire

• Andrelious J. Mimosa-Inahj earned Crescents with the following stars: 1 Ruby, 3 Amethyst, 3 Sapphire, 1 Emerald, 1 Topaz, 3 Pendants of Blood, 365 Clusters of Fire, 21 Clusters of Ice, 18 Clusters of Earth, 2 Legions of the Scholar

• Halcyon Rokir Taldrya earned 2 Clusters of Ice, 15 Clusters of Fire

Competition Roundup

Taldryan Holiday Bash 2015

Seer Rian Taldrya is continuing his annual tradition of running his holiday competition. Go forth and enjoy the seasonal offerings!

Other Taldryan Hosted Competitions DJB Episode VII Celebration!

The Dark Council is running a series of competitions to celebrate the release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Go forth and do them!

Other Brotherhood Wide Competitions

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/news/reports-taldryan-proconsul-report-13-in-a-galaxy-far-far-away