A read-only archive of discourse.darkjedibrotherhood.com as of Sunday May 01, 2022.

Web Version: Lightsaber Guide - Dark Jedi Brotherhood

system

Please take the time to check out the website version of our new Lightsaber Guide. This version is a little interactive and may have some surprises not found in the PDF version. Also, please take the time to thank the very large team who spent a considerable amount of time, energy, and dedication in creating this for our members:

~Aeson Rhys ~Darth Vexatus ~Eetherbiail ~Macron Goura Sadow ~Maelous Ascarend ~Muz Ashen ~Teroch Erinos Arconae ~Timerous Caesus Entar Arconae ~Shi Long ~Sanguinius Tsucyra Entar ~Wuntila Arconae ~Xia Long

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/news/djb-news-web-version-lightsaber-guide
AloraKituri

Infinitely better. Would it be possible to have this version in the resources link, instead?

ShiLong

That’s our ultimate hope. James 'n Co. are going to look into that…pending the completion of some other things first. Still, I’m glad you appreciate it!

MacronGoura

Looking awesome. I’m so happy to have been a part of this thing- it should really enhance our club!

Qor

I am amazed by the hard work this team has proven time and time again to show. Congratulations on this effort, guys! It is a wonderful read.

Sildrin

Beware… some pages of this book may be cursed. :wink: