What games/format do people play

(Edema R'uh-Kalinor) #1

Hi I am returning back to the Brotherhood after an incredibly long break, I would love to get some gaming time in with folks.

I currently use xbox 360 and pc

For 360 i have the battlefield, borderlands, destiny series of games

For pc: i have tor but my pc has decided it wont run it anymore, i do have steam with bf2, and I also have Diablo 3 and star trek online.

I have not managed to find what games the brotherhood plays (if anyone can link me before i find it that would be great)

My handles for each platform are on my contact details if anyone wants to throw me a message, I haven’t had chance to look if there is a steam group to join, only been back a couple of hours :slight_smile:

(Arthadonis Kalderis) #2

Firstly, welcome back mate.

Here’s a link to the wiki about the DJB gaming. https://wiki.darkjedibrotherhood.com/view/Gaming_Information#Supported_Games
There’s a list of the various guilds ect on the page that have been made for games and there are also links on that page that list the tier 1 and tier 2 games that can be played for awards. Chances are there are a lot more games that members play that aren’t listed, for instance I play World of Warcraft so if you don’t see the one you’re after in the list, you’re best off just posting a topic about whichever game it is and see if anyone else is interested.

We also do have a steam group, it’s just called Dark Jedi Brotherhood so it shouldn’t be hard to find. :smiley:

On a side note, i’m always up for gaming with DJB members so feel free to add me if you’re interested. My Steam name is Arthadonis.

(Edema R'uh-Kalinor) #3

Many thanks, have joined the steam group, will request a join to the D3 clan once i get in game again.

(Oric Ral) #4

Hey thanks this was helpful for me as well!

(Edema R'uh-Kalinor) #5

Thats one reason i posted, i couldn’t find the info at the time, and i suspected others would have the same problem :blush: